Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Out and about in Malmö

I spend my weekend in Malmö, relaxing and enjoying the warmer weather here, compared to DK. I finally have some days off after two crazy months with nothing but work work work. It's gonna be nice catching up with friends and taking some time to pamper myself before I have to go back to work Thursday

Mr. M and I decided to take a walk in the lovely weather, and of course it started raining as soon as we were out lol! But after a little while the sun came back :)



What I'm Wearing:
Everest Jacket
Kaffe Knit Cardigan
Unknown Scarf
SistersPoint Basic Tank Top
Unknown belt
H&M Pants
B&CO Shoes










I hope you guys are having a lovely Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube