Friday, June 6, 2014

Ugly Words



Lately I feel like my ears are bombarded with nasty words, and it doesn't even matter if I change country, the bad language keeps coming, it flows like an unstoppable river. I have to admit I am no saint, some of those words have come out of my mouth too, but I'm really trying to make an effort not to let them slip. Because I just can't believe that our beautiful languages have been boiled down to unpleasant and offending words. I can't believe that we clever human beings cannot communicate and express ourselves without using bad language.

Just thinking about how it reflects back on me, my family (the rest of the country?) I really wanna change what words I use. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do or not to do, at all! But I somehow think we all have responsibility for how our language develops and how our children are gonna speak. I for one am gonna try to change the way I speak (it's hard breaking bad habits).

Change is always possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube