Monday, June 9, 2014

OPI Original Nail Envy | Review

I know I'm not the only one with problem, I have really brittle, soft nails.. or rather I had. I went to the materialist and got recommended to use the OPI Original Nail Envy nail polish, so I thought why not let's give it a go. And of course I decided to give you guys my opinion :)


My nails before using OPI(dont' mind my dry hands!): They are short, because whenever they just get a little longer than this, they break, peel, crack etc.




After 2 weeks of use: They are significantly longer, still peel/break once in a while but much better than before, it's actually possible to do a descent mani now! And hopefully with a little longer use, it will get even better.


 Have to say that I really like this product, when you have tried almost everything on the market and then finally find something that works, it feels like a miracle. It works (for me a least, hopefully for you too!) and i can definitely recommend this if you have "unruly" nails too!

Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube