Saturday, January 4, 2014

What's happening in the Future...

Since Mado surprised me with the ring, there has been a lot of planning to be done. Which is one of the reasons that I have been so busy. We are planning our engagement party February 8 and there are so many things to consider and everything is almost done.
My mom and I decided to make the invitation cards ourselves (that's how it is in a creative family i guess), our inspirations was our trip to Lisbon, the "theme" of the party and my dress. There is a little surprise in every one of them. I'm so happy with the result!


 It took ages to find a dress (pictures on the dress after the party) for me and now I need shoes, why are silver heels so hard to come by in Denmark/Sweden?? I really do hope that my girlfriends can help me with that issue when I go back to school Monday, then we have 3 weeks time to find the right ones. And hopefully there will come some more outfit posts with fresh pictures! 
After I'm done in June I'm gonna work for 3 months at the Pharmacy I'm at now just to save up some money and then moving to Sweden with my other half <3  It's a lot of work moving to another country, new social security number, bank, insurances, doctor, cell phone carrier and the list goes on, it almost makes me nervous but i really look forward to that new chapter in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube