Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time Flies By So Fast

I can't keep a track of time! Its already November and I didn't do half of the things I had to in October (trying not to sound stressed at all!). Today I've spend some time with one of my girlfriends I haven't seen for a while, it's been lots of fun, shopping, good food and girl talk! I'm so happy to be feeling better the last couple of days because I've had a sore throat, no voice and feeling drowsy from Monday to Wednesday. I even stayed home from work for 2 days which I never do, but kind of hard to talk with customers when having no voice. 
On my list of things I need to do, and which is urgent is buying Christmas presents, finishing the base of my project which is due this Monday and getting mentally ready for an exam start December. That reminds me that I still have a thing or two to tell you guys, about my birthday... I'll get around to that ASAP! 
Right now I'm in the train on my way home, you got to love public transportation, there isn't room to stand, not even talking about sitting and I thought I could eat my sushi. Well that's what happens...
Hope you had a lovely weekend so far!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube