Thursday, November 14, 2013

Confused!

Hi guys!
Okay so this is one of those days where I'm very confused, it's so bad that I go to work even though I'm off, workaholic much? -_-, But hey I have to look at the bright side of it right, at least I got up early and have the whole day to do stuff!! And there's a ton of stuff to do, I have a birthday to attend in the weekend and it's in Sweden so I need to pack and get everything ready. Besides that I like to leave the house clean, so theres laundry and all that stuff that needs to be done. But most importantly, my PC is dying so I need to fix it! It's getting formatting and reinstalled as I'm typing (I'm using my school PC in the meantime), I've been having problems with it for a while now so it was time....! Bye bye software errors!
Another thing that is off my plate is my project proposal, it was submitted Friday and hopefully I will get some feedback before I go to school again in January. Oh and I have started on my Christmas presents, finally, but I'm having a hard time finding something for my parents, because they never need anything, if I ask my mom: "What should I buy you?", she will say: "Oh, I don't really want anything you can just give one of those little hand sanitizers that will be fine..." Like come on mom what's exciting about that!!! I don't even wanna mention what my dad will say, for the last 15 years it has been "I don't want anything big, just a Mercedes, that would make me happy"... I have no chance.
So I have to figure something out that they need but don't know about haha!
So now I will go do all my little chores.
Talk to you later ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube