Tuesday, October 8, 2013

In Love With Fall

 Today i wanted something casual and comfy so i paired ripped jeans with a poncho and  converse shoes.

What I'm Wearing:
No name Poncho (from a random supermarket)
Sisters Point Jeans
Converse All Stars Shoes
H&M White Basic Long-sleeved T-shirt  


So as everyone of you probably noticed, it's fall, it's starting to get cold, the leaves are changing colors to beautiful reds, oranges and yellows.. I love this season where everything changes and becomes colorful in a whole different way than in the spring and summer. I love the sunny September blues skies, and low temperatures which makes you want to cozy up with a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and a good movie. It’s also the perfect time to wear lovely sweaters, fluffy scarves, hats, gloves and sexy boots! Fall is most definitely the season I love the most, it's definitely my season - Since I’m born in October... Actually it's my birthday in 2 days and I can't wait! It's better than Christmas and New Years all together because I’m going to spend it with the most amazing person my BF, it's going to be great. I'm super curious as to what he has planned because he’s told me to pack all kinds of clothes that I have no idea how I should be able to use with the cold weather we are having right now, so can't wait to see what the surprise is.
Today I’m trying to finish the base of my assignment so I can get it out of the way. I hate stressing about it but it’s hanging over my head like one of those pianos in the cartoons, and I’m really afraid that 1 week before deadline that piano is going to come crashing down. But I’ve told myself, NO STRESS, It’s not allowed and I have to remember to enjoy myself. That’s why this weekend I’ve been to a going away party for a friend that is moving to the states, which is so surreal, but hey we got to embrace the opportunities life throws at us :) and the next day I went to Legoland – Which is a Lego theme park, you know like kids Lego building blocks, where there are rides and all kinds of fun – I went there with a group of friends and it was nice to let everything go, have fun and kinda be a kid again lol…Tonight I have movie night with my colleagues, we are going to watch “Kvinden I Buret”, which is a Danish movie, the English title is “The Keeper of Lost Causes” and I’m really looking forward to it. Now I’m gonna go back to my assignment and hope (cross your fingers) that I will finish the base today!

Have a great Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube