Saturday, November 15, 2014

Konjac Sponge Addiction | Review


I have discovered a new and very gentle way to clean my skin, it's called The Konjac Sponge. Before I was using the muslin cloths that comes with the Pai Gentle Cleanser, but since I've found this I rarely use the muslin cloth. The Konjac Sponge is a small half sphere and is made from a potato plant (Go figure, I use potato to clean my skin!) Not from a regular potato, but still in the potato family. When you buy it, it's in an airtight bag that keeps it moist and squishy, but after you open and use it, it will dry up between uses. I use it with the Pai gentle cleanser or just with water and run it over my skin in circular motion, and it's so soft and gentle that it won't harm even the most sensitive skin while still exfoliating ever so gently. I use it on the eye area too just give a soft exfoliation.

All dried up and hard, it feels like paper mache :)

I really love that it's 100% natural, it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my skin! And the sponge I have is made for acne prone skin, so there's added charcoal which is a natural antioxidant that helps the skin get rid of impurities - which my skin most definitely needs! On days where i feel like i need a little extra exfoliation i still use the muslin cloth from Pai, but the Konjac Sponge is definitely my go to cleansing tool at the moment!

If you want more information about The Konjac Sponge you can go to their website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube