Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring, Sun & School

Pictures from this morning at school (Pharmakon)
Hello blog readers!
It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, with the engagement party, being ill and being stationed at a Swedish pharmacy for the past week - which was super insightful, all the differences and similarities really gives you food for thought. Now I am back at school for the last time (hopefully), so it's all about putting the last energy into passing my exams this summer.
Today when i woke up and saw these first fragile spring flowers my mood totally changed, i felt more awake and happier, and the sun outside definitely contributes to the good mood.
I hope the pictures can contribute to make your day better too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube