Thursday, May 15, 2014

Being late...


All morning i've been running around and sounding like the rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland" saying "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late." Hahaha but me being late has nothing to do with me actually. At the moment i go to work by train since i moved back in with my parents temporarily, and it turns out that theres a break in the rails on the route! Well thank you DSB (the largest train operating company in Denmark ) now im gonna be late for work. Hope you guys had a more pleasant experience with your means of transport this morning :)

Have a great day out there!



P.S. It's my fiances birthday today, Happy Birthday Baby! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

icon_facebook icon_google icon_instagram icon_linkedin icon_pinterest icon_rss icon_twitter YouTube